Commercial Sheet Metal
We, at Prairie Mechanical, have made it our goal and vision to provide solutions that meet our customers’ complex business needs. In 2005, we acquired Furey Heating and Air to expand our commercial sheet metal capabilities to better serve our clients.
Furey Heating and Air provided Prairie Mechanical with 50 impressive years of commercial and industrial sheet metal fabrication and installation experience. We have a vast amount of experience from the most standard HVAC ductwork installations to custom sheet metal fabrication.
- Coil line for fabricating rectangular ductwork
- Plasma cutting machine for cutting sheet metal (Up to ¼” thickness)
- Sheet metal roller (Up to 14 GA Stainless / 10 GA Galvanized)
- Direct download to fabrication equipment from BIM / VDC software
- Stainless Steel
- Black Iron
- Galvaneal (Paintable)
- Custom plenums and enclosures
- Drain pans, filter racks, and belt guards
- Roof curbs and vents
- Boiler breechings
- Kitchen hoods, table wrappers, and back splashes